Monday, January 17, 2011

Preview: Forever 21 and Ulta Haul!

Hey Guys!

So I went shopping and picked up a few things and wanted to share it with you guys! It is a small haul, but I have started to shop for the Spring.  As I use the products from Ulta, I will be sure to do a review on them, so stay tuned for that. Also I will be styling the clothes from F21 and will post pictures of those in the next couple of weeks! For now, enjoy the pictures of the things I got so far and I will be posting a video in the next week of the items! Have you guys started shopping for the spring???



Black Cropped Sweat Shirt with back zipper and crystal button detail: $15.80


Black and Taupe Print Harem Pant with ruching at the ankles: $15.80


Black Pencil Skirt: $13.80

Black Crocodile print waist belt: Approx. $5.00


Coral and Gold Bracelet: $4.80 
Coral and Gold Ring: Approx. $3.00


From left to right: 
China Glaze Afterglow $4.99, 
OPI Samoan Sand $8.50, 
OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow $8.50



LA Splash Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base/Sealer: $6.49

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette: $5.99


Hair Rules Blow Out Your Kinks 2 Oz.: $9.50

No comments:

Post a Comment