Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats!!


I’m the type of girl who loves to wear 4 inch or higher heels when I go out. I love the height that they give me,but I hate the way my feet feel after walking, dancing, and standing in them all night.  It is not uncommon to see me barefoot walking to my car with my cute heels in my hand…yeah I know what your thinking…GROSS!

While in Target, I was walking around the foot care aisle (I don’t know exactly what it is called, but it is where they have all the pedicure things) and I saw Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats.  At first I was like, whatever, these are sooo a waste of money.  But as I read and looked at them closer they seemed to be the perfect solution to my tired and beat up feet at the end of the night.  Check them out! I took some photos of them, they come in black in different sizes along with a gold cute wristlet that fits easily in your purse, or you could carry it alone!




No comments:

Post a Comment