Sunday, January 30, 2011

Clog into Spring!!

Hey Guys,

So as we all know, Spring is right around the corner and I am so excited to ditch this cold weather and the fashion that goes along with it and enjoy Spring! My recent posts have been primarily dedicated to anything dealing with Spring because I am only shopping for Spring items.  So, during the summer of 2010 we enjoyed wedges and they were the thing for spring and summer, and clogs were hot, but I predict them to be right up there with wedges for spring/summer of 2011.

We were able to also enjoy clogs in the winter, whether they were boots or fur-trimmed clogs. To get us ready for spring, check out these clogs that I am eyeing for my next purchase.  As you can see, clogs come in many colors and styles, from pinks to browns, from girlie to military.  A very versatile shoe. What do you guys think about the Clog trend? Will you dare to own a pair?

Aldo Susah Clog

Colin Stuart Clogs

BCBGeneration Clog

Colin Stuart Peep-Toe Clogs

Aldo Markley Clog

No comments:

Post a Comment