Saturday, January 8, 2011

Natural Hair Care Regimen!

Hey Guys!!

So, I made a video (will be uploaded in a couple of days) about my hair care regimen when I wear my hair natural.  It really does not consists of anything special, I just like to do it this way to keep my hair healthy and strong when I decide to straighten it.  I typically give myself one week of flat ironed hair and then one to two weeks natural in the fall and winter time.

When it starts to be humid out, during the late spring and summer months, I typically do not straighten my hair nor add any heat to my hair...I wear it natural.  Below are a picture of my staple products that I am using currently on my hair (I love hair products, so I typically change hair products within 2 months!)  When I straighten my hair I will be sure to update you guys on hair products that I use at that time!




So what products do you guys use on your hair? What's your regimen????

No comments:

Post a Comment