Saturday, January 8, 2011

D&G 2010/2011 Fur Boot

Sooo, I was watching D&G's Fall/Winter 2010/2011 fashion show and all the models wore these tall knee high fur boots with like a 4inch heel.  I fell in love immediately...until I went to the website and saw that they costs $1870.00!

I was still determined to find a cheaper alternative of this boot, and saw some, finally, on Victoria's Secret's website! Check them out below, first the D&G ones and then the cheaper alternatives!  Which ones do you guys like better? I'm leaning toward the Guess ones!

D & G Boot $1870 (US dollars)
These are a 4 inch heel made of Rabbit Fur, Buffalo, Goatskin, and Lambskin.

Colin Stuart @ victoriassecret.com $69.99 (US dollars)
These are 4 inch heels with a 1 inch platform made of faux fur.

Guess @ victoriassecret.com $225 (US dollars)
These are 4 inch heels made of faux fur.

2 comments:

  1. very cool boots ;)
    i think vitoriassecret (the second one)remind me about 'where the wild things are'

    it's cheap and look good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely love these boots! Such a fashion statement! You know what, they do remind me of that as well! So funny, thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete