Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sally Hansen: Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Hey Guys,

I know that it has been a while since I have posted....but I'm back! I have been wanting to try the Sally Hansen Salon Effect nail strips for a while, but was always skeptical about trying them. I finally gave in and I think my initial apprehension was founded.

They are OK overall, they have cute designs (I have the Laced up #360 ones). I'm on my third day of having them on my nails and surprisingly they have only chipped a little bit. My biggest complaint would be that they look like stickers and the fact that its only been a couple of days and they are already chipping (I expected them to only last a day, so I guess it outlasted what I thought it would initially).

Overall, if you are looking for something quick with some cute designs for the weekend, then go ahead and pick them up. However, if you are looking for something a little more substantial then stick to your regular manicure routine or go get Minxed! See pictures below ;)


1 comment:

  1. For a more affordable ($3.99 + free shipping) nail polish strips, check out http://fashionsforless.net

    ReplyDelete