Saturday, March 12, 2011

Early Graduation Gift: Michael Kors Silver Bracelet Watch

Hey Guys,

It has been way too long since I have done a post. There is no excuse, I have just been terribly busy with graduation coming up so I have been wrapping up loose ends and traveling...so sorry again! Any who, I was surprised by an early graduation present from my fiance and parents! I have been literally stalking this Michael Kors watch for about a year now and now I finally have it. I am sooo in love!

It is a silver bracelet chronograph watch and when I tell you it makes a statement on my little wrists...it makes a statement! Michael Kors puts really nice details in his watches, even placing his MK logo on the crown of the watch!

Now that I have my everyday watch, I am stalking the gold Michael Kors with the chocolate face...peep photos below.





No comments:

Post a Comment