Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation




I finally got my hands on the new Maybelline Fit Me Foundation! I bought it from Target and I will say that the colors are very limited for people of color and those of a very light complexion.  I was able to get my hands on the 355 shade which is coconut, but this color was a tad too dark for me (it is their darkest shade), so I ordered the 235 shade in caramel, which should match my skin color perfectly.

I love the texture of this foundation and feels so smooth on my skin, almost like I don't have anything on.  It blends well and has good coverage.  I also was able to get the pressed powder  in 355 coconut.  It has a nice coverage and is a great compliment to the foundation.

I also ordered the concealer in 30 cafe.  Once I get it, I will definitely do a review! I also plan on doing an update foundation video featuring these products. So definitely stay tuned for that in the next week or so when my shipment comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment